Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Twelve: Saturday, February 12, 2011


Today I had one of my favorite breakfasts since I've started this odyssey...and there were NO EGGS involved!! Turkey bacon, cottage cheese, and the rest of the roasted garlic cauliflower puree made for a spectacular 1st meal of the day (along with a cup of French press coffee).

I was once again caught in a position where I had limited time and had to make a quick food choice (I let the fridge get to pretty much bare). Once again, it was CHIPOTLE to the rescue! If you're scoring at home, that's three Chipotle trips in five days. Don't even ask me, you know what kind of burrito I got.

That pretty much did it for the day's eating (besides a few bites of grilled sausage later in the evening). I spent a few hours downtown tonight but managed to limit myself to only one glass of wine. Ordering wine in a bar is douchey, not going to do it anymore.

And that's that, made it to my second cheat day. I definitely have a different mentality going into this Sunday as I did last Sunday. Last week, it was a smorgasbord of carnival food that did me in. This week, I don't have the urge to completely desecrate my diet. At the moment, I want nothing more than a piece of toast and handful of blueberries. Now, that doesn't mean I won't make a few "highly caloric" food decisions tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment