Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Four: February 4, 2011

What a day! By the time I go to bed tonight, I will have drank 14 glasses of water meeting one of my goals for the day. I didn't eat as many vegetables as I would have liked for the day, but tomorrow will be different. I have a boatload of veggies prepped to saute with some tamari and sesame oil (perhaps a piece of chicken?). Can't wait.

The chili that capped off tonight was totally satisfying. In summary, I consumed:

water: 14 c
coffee w/ cinnamon (2 c)
topo chico mineral water (11.5 oz bottle)
eggs (2 ea)
sw black beans (1 c)
kale (1 c)
walnuts (3 oz)
lentil dahl (2 c)
sauteed onion (1/2 c)
garlic oil (2 T)
sesame oil (2 t)
february chili (2 c)
red wine (1/2 c)


One more day until Cheat Day 1.0. Four days in the books. Twenty four to go. Twenty more days of restrictions and four upcoming days of gluttony. The plot thickens...

No comments:

Post a Comment