Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Ten: Thursday, February 10, 2011


Man, last night's dinner was so delicious I couldn't stop thinking about it. I thought about it so much in fact, I decided to do it again for dinner tonight.

I began the day with my patented breakfast-in-a-cup of scrambled eggs and leftover brussel sprouts with some tomato on top. I also consumed a couple cups of coffee with cayenne pepper.

For a late lunch, I turned to another Chipotle burrito bowl. It was pretty much identical to the one I had just the other day: carnitas, both beans, guac, lettuce, corn, salsa, veggies...delicious. Chipotle burrito bowl = perfect food to eat while driving (not really).

Dinner consisted of the turbot, spinach and cauliflower puree with the pistachios and macadamias. After that, a little yerba mate and I was ready for bed.


water: 4
coffee w/ cayenne (2 c)
eggs (3 ea)
brussels and shallots (2 c)
tomatoes (1/2 c)
refried black beans (2 oz)
Chipotle burrito bowl
cauliflower puree (1 c)
sauteed spinach (1 c)
Turbot filet (8 oz)
macadamia/pistachio crumbs (1/2 c)
yerba mate (1 c)


My water consumption was atrocious yesterday. I HAVE to do better than that. Tomorrow's a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment