Monday, February 14, 2011

Day Thirteen: Sunday, February 13, 2011

So you would have thought from my last post that Cheat Day 2.0 would have been a deviation from the previous week's overindulgence. Considering I started the day with a humongous wedge of tiramisu and a cannoli for breakfast, I would venture to say that was not the case.

I did a little snacking throughout the day, but no major infractions. I just had a little cheese here and some bread there. The cold pizza leftovers that I discovered in the fridge did not stand a chance. All in all, the day was not as over-the-top as I would have anticipated...

...that was until I crossed paths with a Whataburger. Was I hungry? Not really, but I sort of felt like I should pull the trigger. In fact, the thought of a milkshake at the end of the week has played a significant role in helping me overcome temptation throughout this experiment. This was the perfect moment. I went in for the kill.

A double bacon jalapeno cheese whataburger, fries and a shake later, I was in a pants-unbuttoned, shoes-off, sugar/salt/fat-induced coma (no more than thirty minutes after taking my last begrudging sip of the frozen strawberry milk emulsion). Did I mention that the shake was a 32 ouncer?

I am riddled with guilt. And it feels sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment